The WQF are pleased to announce that Blažek Glass are offering the coveted World Glass Globes to our 2017 winners. Blažek Glass produced the first glass nail file in the world in 1997. It immediately attracted attention of both users and experts, and in 1998 it was awarded the highest prize at the Silicium Bohemica – Gold Crystal exhibition. Many other significant awards from all over the world have followed after the success of there products since 1998.
The first World Cup Races have already started, and the competition will be tough. It will be exciting to see how the season unfolds to who will win these coveted trophies! The other podium places and age groups may look forward again to winning the high-quality medals. Gold, Silver or Bronze which one will you win?
The WQF wishes all the Quadrathletes a great and injury-free season!
- World Cup 2017 – Prepare for the Challenge – 08.10.2016
- World Cup: Peces and Teichert win out over strong Hungarian competition – 08.10.2016
- What a fantastic 2015 race season – 15.09.2015
- Review of the Quadrathlon World Cup Season 2014 – 03.10.2014
- World Cup 2013 – Decision in the last race – 24.09.2013
- World Cup 2012 – Roušavý again on the top rung, German Women dominating – 20.09.2012
- Roušavý and Mielke secure themselves the World Cup – 24.09.2011
- Quadrathlon World Cup 2010 ist Geschichte – 21.09.2010